[sr #110471] Webpage of vscode-texinfo doesn't appear

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: [sr #110471] Webpage of vscode-texinfo doesn't appear
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 23:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110471 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => bandali

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hello,

Apologies for the delay.  I just set up the CVS hook for your
vscode-texinfo project and triggered a manual sync.  Things should be
in good shape now.  I'd appreciate it if you would confirm things on
your end as well.

P.S. I noticed that the page it redirects to shows up blank when using
the LibreJS add-on for firefox-based browsers such as GNU IceCat, or
when loading JavaScript is disabled.  It would be a good idea to offer
a simple site for the project on nongnu.org that works without
requiring the use of (potentially nonfree) JavaScript by the user.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110471>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/