[sr #110506] TCP Connection with LwIP

From: anonymous
Subject: [sr #110506] TCP Connection with LwIP
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:14:29 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: sakskiamaxi.blei@draeger.com
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

I am trying to implement a TCP client on a XMC4800. This client should be able
to send individual messages to a Server and to receive the response messages.
For the beginning, I worked with the "IOT_EXAMPLE_XMC47" from Infineon and
implemented this example for a XMC4800. This example useses LwIP. Also, I
removed some functions which I don't need for the communication. I have this
source code so far:
see: main.c

I use Wireshark to analyze the network communication between the XMC and my
PC. But the TCP connection always resets and I don't know why. Maybe because
my PC is not working for a host?

I also tried to connect the XMC with Putty (RAW Connection type), but that
doesn't work either. Besides, I do get a ping response form the XMC.

PS: I hope you can open the zip attachment wich includes the project.

Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Maxi

File Attachments: