[sr #110591] errors during git push

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110591] errors during git push
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 16:06:15 -0500 (EST)

I have finished a first pass scrape across the entire collection of
repositories.  As one might imagine that over the years of spread
between the creation of them, and over the years of different
sysadmins making changes, there are variations.  All of the ones that
are the majority cases have been fixed to comply with the needs of the
current git version and do not have disabled hook scripts in place.
They were all moved to name.sample or name.datestamp type names to
avoid the spurious hint message.

That leaves a reduced list number of 139 that I need to review and
deal with next.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110591>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/