[sr #110602] SSL certificate has expired

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110602] SSL certificate has expired
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 02:19:19 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110602 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #3:

Whew!  Good to hear that the problem is solved.

To be honest I have been working on the server and when I first saw the
problem report I had a terror that something was broken! :-)

We do appreciate problem reports.  If you run into another problem please
don't hesitate to report it!

If you need it the http protocol and git protocol are both still supported.
If you verify the git hash then you can be assured that you have the same bits
as if an encrypted protocol had been used.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110602>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/