[sr #110021] Assuming maintainership of a Savannah project

From: Jesse
Subject: [sr #110021] Assuming maintainership of a Savannah project
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 08:42:14 -0500 (EST)

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> The easiest way is trying to contact the admins, even though inactive; if
I'm not mistaken, one of them posted on sysvinit mailing list in 2020 (more
than 2 years ago now).

I've tried that. However, as you noted, they've been inactive and no one has
been replying to messages about the status of the project.

We're reaching the point now where, with new members wanting to join and none
of the original admins replying, we need to either resolve this soon or move
to another hosting platform within the next month or two.

If this isn't something the Savannah support team can address, then please let
me know so we can begin the migration.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110021>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/