[sr #110606] Kindly unsubscribe me from all mailing lists - suddenly I s

From: Karl Berry
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:37:09 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110606 (project administration):

savannah itself for this.

Anyway, you were subscribed (under this islaind address) to four lists:
autoconf, bug-wget, lilypond-user, mingw-cross-env-list. I have manually
unsubscribed you from all four.

I did nothing about your savannah account, but at least you won't get more
email from those lists. Sorry about your troubles recovering access; that's
beyond my purview ... --best, karl.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110606>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/