From: Bob Proulx
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:52:26 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110625 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I wondered why bug-FOO was not being offered in the web UI form.  I dug into
the problem and found that GNU projects offered it but non-GNU projects did
not.  Dug further and found that it was in the database template.  GNU
projects are of database field type_id 1 while non-GNU are type_id 2.  In the
database the mailing_list_format had been expanded for type_id 1 but not for
type_id 2.

I made that change to the database.  I set type_id 2 mailing_list_format to be
the same as for type_id 1.  Then asked j to create the list.  There is
feedback saying success but the mailing list is not created.

I am now digging into it again.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110625>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/