[sr #110700] Original Submission preview omits text within <angle bracke

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #110700] Original Submission preview omits text within <angle brackets>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 00:35:46 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 22 Aug 2022 11:35:45 PM CDT By: Dave <barx>
First, let me thank the Savannah team for adding the Preview button to
Original Submissions (sr #109413).  This has been incredibly helpful.

I notice one oddity with the previews it generates: any text between <angle
brackets> is omitted.  Such text previews fine in an Add a New Comment
preview, or on the markup test page at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/markup-test.php, but with the new Preview button
for Original Submission, the brackets and all text within them disappears.
All text does show up normally after actually submitting the report.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110700>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/