Re: Proposal from T. Kelly to add gawk news (persistent scripting) to th

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Proposal from T. Kelly to add gawk news (persistent scripting) to the Savannah forum
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 15:21:29 -0700

    I have no objection to someone posting this on Planet GNU.

Devin or Terrence, can you figure out who to ask about how to do this?

(Still assuming that is the forum you're talking about, since you didn't
answer.) It used to be Jose Marchesi <jemarch@gnu.org>, but I don't know
if still is. It's not a system that Savannah people have any access to
or particular knowledge of, at least I don't. (Not that I am much of a
Savannah person either nowadays.) --best, karl.