[sr #110811] Downloads failure over TCP-IP

From: Daniel Guerreiro
Subject: [sr #110811] Downloads failure over TCP-IP
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 05:19:00 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: daniel.monled@gmail.com
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: lun 09 ene 2023 10:18:58       By: Daniel Guerreiro <danielg>
I'm using RTOS + LWIP, and with most of servers, when I try a download about
100 KB, all data is downloaded correctly, but with the company servers, the
download fails in the last packet, when the socket try to get the last packet,
return ERROR timeout -3, and the received len is -1.

This behaviour happens with all file sizes, i tried to download up to 1 MB and
all is right until the last packet.

Is any reason for this failure?

Also if I disable the option LWIP_TCP_SACK_OUT, the download is very slow and
also fails, but not in the last packet, it fails before.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110811>

Mensaje enviado vía Savannah