[sr #110822] Lost Login

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110822] Lost Login
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:17:22 -0500 (EST)

I am just going to note that I grep'd through the mail logs and I see no
messages, such as lost password account recovery messages, being sent to the
originator's email addresses as noted but I expected there would be.

Please try the Lost Password account recovery process.  An email will be sent
to the address immediately.

There is no delay on the sending end for the message.  However the receiving
end may have delays such as due to greylisting. And the receiving end mail
file messages in unexpected places such as the Spam folder.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110822>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/