[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:15:59 +0000

Zeus is the super God, isn't he?

Do you see your posting here as friendly and tolerant to me?

We are hosting the mother project NNW on different mirrors.

We have two new project.

1. simulation of the folding of proteins and chromosomes. A very wished tool
in those sciences.

2. solving NP problems.

Neither will get mirrors. We have to start more projects on the same basis.

So on Sourforge there is no real project NNW-NP but an empty one. With a few
fake modules. But we need a lot of members so we need that.

I can better leave the small Savannah then.

We are not dependent on Savannah. We can also promote the free software idea
ourside Savannah.

Please have a nice day

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3657>