[Savannah-register-public] [task #3630] Submission of Computer Modern Un

From: Andrey V. Panov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3630] Submission of Computer Modern Unicode fonts
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 04:11:02 +0000

Hi

I shall account for your suggestions about License files but actually sfd
files are not sources, they are regenerated on every run of make. The sources
for fonts are mostly original metafont programs, which output is traced by
mftrace, merged and processed by the fontforge. Moreover I hoped to place old
versions on the server. I think that this project would be placed elsewhere.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3630>