[Savannah-register-public] [task #3706] Submission of Religious

From: Enric Mogas Nonell
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3706] Submission of Religious
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:19:02 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7283>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  religious

Full Name:
----------
  Religious

Type:
-----
  GNU

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------

------------
  It's a massive online player game (to be played in a web browser).

In this game the player manages a monastery, assigning specific tasks to
monks, forming them and making them work in different tasks, between which
are those of survival (to hunt, to fish, to cook, to eat), those from
cultural development (to read and to write books), already mentioned of
formation, etc.

The objective is to let grow the popularity del referring monastery and to be
a cultural referring.

The project already has begun and now we need collaborators who help to
maintain the same one us to the time that we finished it (translations and
final parts of the game).

The project is developed in PHP language with MySQL database support and
Smarty template engine. It's hosted at http://www.jugandoen.net/religious
where it's semi-operative.

It is composed by a few web pages (PHP+Smarty each one), some batch processes
and a few administration pages. At this moment we are improving the pages of
administration of the game.

Other Software Required:
  As I've mentioned previously, we used the following resources; MySQL
databases, PHP language and Smarty template engine.

Other Comments:

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3706>