[Savannah-register-public] [task #3681] Submission of Vim Embedded Edito

From: Spike^ekipS
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3681] Submission of Vim Embedded Editor
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:26:15 +0000

I read your message, you suggested that the repository of vee will be
completely moved from kldp.net to savannah, but in this time, i can not do
that, because of the meaning of kldp.net to korean OSS developers. Though
most of the korean OSS developers could develop their OSS projects in
internationalized base, such like savannah or sourceforge.net, but they have
tried to keep their 1st development base to kldp.net for korean OSS users, so
i think it's not the time to move the development base of VEE to savannah
now.

Thanks your suggestion and your attention to my submission, i will contact
again with more interesting project. thanks.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3681>