[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3671] Submission of bmk-swfreedom

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3671] Submission of bmk-swfreedom speech transcript
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:35:23 +0100

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 12:22:04PM +0100, Remko Bolt wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> >Update of task #3671 (project administration):
> <<snip>>
> >You chose the "www.gnu.org" portion project type. Do you plan to host the
> >transcript at a specific place at www.gnu.org? We may need to contact the
> >www.gnu.org webmasters and agree on the location then. Can you tell me more
> >about this?
>
> Sorry for the late reply but your `return path:' header is set to
> `<address@hidden>' and that bounced. It took me a while to figure
> it
> out. Here is my original reply:
>
> Well, the speech itself is located at
> http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/audio/audio.html#FSS04 so my sugestion would
> be to
> put the transcription there as well, since that's the way it is also done in
> ther instances. The location doesn't relly matter to me, whatever suits the
> webmaster best suits me fine  :-)

Hi,

My address was a non-functional one because it was a tracker
notification, not a real mail (hence the reference to the item's URL
and bug#).

Our www.gnu.org update setup is not meant to update a file in
particular, it only works with directories.

Do you need a Savannah project for the transcript? It would be
somewhat easier to ask address@hidden to update the transcript for
you at www.gnu.org.

What do you think?

--