[Savannah-register-public] [task #3771] Submission of Big Bear Honeypot

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3771] Submission of Big Bear Honeypot
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:56:09 +0000

The notices look good.

As far as I see, libpcap is under an Expat-like non-copylefted license (which
compatible with the GNU GPL, so there is no problem).

For the report, we are just concerned that if it is uploaded at Savananh, it
is released under a GNU or GDFL-compatible license.

Regarding headers.h, I suggest you contact the authors of the tutorials and
ask them if you use their code in a GPL'd program. You can also recreate it
from scrach, or derive it from the Linux kernel headers you saw (the Linux
kernel is released under the GNU GPL).

Please contact us again via this tracker once you have dealt with this last
issue.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3771>