[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3911] Submission of cflow

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3911] Submission of cflow
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:32:09 +0300

Jonathan Gonzalez V. <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am waiting for an answer from you.
>
> If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
> project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
> time to deal with the registration issues.

Sorry, Jonathan. The last letter I received from you was dated Fri, 25
Mar 2005 15:38:24 +0000, and I have answered it immediately. Just in
case I am including my last answer herewith. I have not received any
messages from you since that date. If there were any, please kindly
re-send them.

Please confirm that you have received my message.

Best,
Sergey