[Savannah-register-public] [task #3971] Submission of xiulo - free remot

From: muzzol
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3971] Submission of xiulo - free remote administration manag
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:44:34 +0000

hi beuc,

is the first time that me and some collegues start this kind of project, so
we totally agree with your review in one month and please feel free to point
us if you see any wrong approach in our plans.

regarding vnc and ssh:
we plan to use a pure gnu/linux system for administration, so the only ssh
server will be openssh.
we are not sure about what flavour of vnc server we will use, for now we are
testing the free edition of realvnc, the tightvnc and the ultravnc. all of
them are gpl'd and the reasons to choice are just technical. the same applies
to client part.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3971>