[Savannah-register-public] [task #3981] Submission of cocktail

From: Berti
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3981] Submission of cocktail
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:19:40 +0000

> Your source files contain appropriate copyright and license notices, but
that
> is not the case for the documentation and others non-code files. All files
of
> more than 10 lines should carry these notices. The files need to all be
under
> the GNU GPL - for example we recommand the GFDL for documentation. Can you
> provide us with an updated tarball fixing this issue?

Okay, the file
http://www.auto.ucl.ac.be/~haut/cocktail-0.1.tgz
is updated.
I've add a copyright & license notice to all the documentation file and also
to the cocktails_list.xml file. I think, all the files must have a clear
notice.

> Also, can you tell me what version of the STL you are using?
I'm using
 libstlport4.6-dev
but it should surely work with previous version.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3981>

  Message posté via/par Savannah