[Savannah-register-public] [task #4032] Submission of Open Occlusion Cul

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4032] Submission of Open Occlusion Culling Engine
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:46:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

First, Savannah supports projects of the Free Software movement, not projects
of the Open Source movement.

A project name that says "open" will tend to lead people to think of the
project as "open source" instead of "free software".

We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of "open" in your
project name.

Hope this is ok with you ?

Second, We would also like to know the OpenGL library you plan to use for
your project.

Finally, do you have any source code for your project ?. If you have any,
please do submit it to help us remove any potential legal issues that may
arise.

You can use your project tracker located at
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4032 to submit your
changes.

After review, we will consider your project for inclusion in the Savannah.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4032>