[Savannah-register-public] [task #3999] Submission of C trader interface

From: Sivaram Gowkanapalli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3999] Submission of C trader interface to TWS
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:59:53 +0000

I am attaching the program which comprises the following files:

ib.c, main.c, main.h, common.c, ibl.re, ibp.y, stgl.re, stgp.y, Makefile

lempar.c: This is a template file used by lemon that I have customised

I use re2c that builds .c files from .re files. There is a script called
cleanup that comes with it that cleans up the .c output files.

close_windows.c: When a user tries to connect to IB, a confirmation message
pops up. This program closes the confirmation window

Again, this is my first submission to gnu and this is a program that I had
written for my own purposes. So, there might be a lot of beautification and
repackaging effort involved to make it gnu's. I am willing to undertake that
effort.

Thanks

Siva

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3999>