[Savannah-register-public] [task #4032] Submission of Open Occlusion Cul

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4032] Submission of Open Occlusion Culling Engine
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 16:46:53 +0000

Hi,

First, We do not support the Open Source Movement, but the Free Software
movement, so we cannot host the project with the current name on the
Savannah. We would be glad if you accept to use "Free" instead of "Open" in
your project name.

Second, You also need to test your application continually with a Free
Software implementation of OpenGL such as Mesa. You also need to develop it
with a Free Operating System such as GNU/Linux as your primary target
platform and not Win32.

Do you agree to these commitments ?

Finally, you still have not told us if you presently have any source codes
for your project. In case you have, please use your project tracker to submit
your source code for us to review to help you resolve potential legal issues
early. In case you do not have the source codes at the moment, please state
that explicitly.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4032>