[Savannah-register-public] [task #4274] Submission of WebApp Trace Tool

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4274] Submission of WebApp Trace Tool
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:59:15 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

First, did you test whether your application is running normally with a free
software Java suite, such as GCJ+Classpath?

Also, your application is released under the GNU GPL, but uses components
under the GNU LGPL and the Apache Software License 1 or 2.

The ASL is incompatible with the GNU GPL. I am not sure about the GNU LGPL +
ASL. So I am not sure how to legally combine all those pieces of software.

I suggest you contact address@hidden, precising all your dependencies and
the licenses you plan to use, and ask them what licensing scheme they
suggest.

If possible, add address@hidden or address@hidden
in Cc: of your request so we can follow the issue and track this project
submission request accordingly.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4274>

  Message posté via/par Savannah