[Savannah-register-public] [task #4361] Submission of PodCommunity

From: Irakli Nadareishvili
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4361] Submission of PodCommunity
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:04:21 +0000

Sebastian,

sounds great! I will be checking-in code into a Savannah CVS repository, if
you can give me one, and will try my best to comply with all your policies, as
it is in my best interests.

It is my first project with Savannah so, while I have read your regulations
and have a general  idea, if there is something more to it, I will appreciate
your guidance.

Thank you and I believe there will be no problem.

Irakli

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4361>