[Savannah-register-public] [task #4413] Submission of MyMoney

From: Wayne Gray
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4413] Submission of MyMoney
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:22:10 +0000

Thanks I think LGPL is the way to go for now.  I don't quite understand the
licensing incompatibility issues between FSF and the ASF but, from what little
I've read, it appears there is hope to work it out in the next version.  It
would be sad if it is not worked out since both organizations are important to
free software and should be working together in my opinion.

If it gets worked out in GNU GPL v3 then I'll switch to this.

I have placed another tarball at http://www.mogray.net/stuf/mymoney.tar.gz

Please take a look and let me know if I got it right.

I decided to remove all the graphics and start fresh.  Most of the graphics
I've had on my pc for quite awhile and I'm not sure anymore who holds the
copyright.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4413>