[Savannah-register-public] [task #4429] Submission of miniscanner3d

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4429] Submission of miniscanner3d
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:45:07 +0000

Hello.
I think you meant "Please review my source code again.". ;-)

It's still a little bit strange. You write "For a copy of the GNU General
Public License, write to the Free Software Foundation" in your source and then
include the whole license.

We prefer you include the copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements
at the beginning of your source code and in addition, include a copy of the
plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

If you still would like to include the whole license in that one file of
source code, we had to tell you that the license does not contain the last
section, titled "How to Apply
These Terms to Your New Programs".

Please use a complete verbatim copy of the license,
which may be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

The license must be copied verbatim and in its entirety.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4429>