[Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:12:24 +0000

I've removed the files.  Since incompatible licenses is probably serious
enough to warrant a new release, I'll roll a new release in the next few days.
 Patrice, if you want to replace the deleted images with new ones or convince
the author to change the license, feel free.  If you haven't finished in a few
days when I'm ready to roll a new release, they can go in the next.

Sebastian, I think incompatible licenses are serious enough that the old
tarballs should be pulled from the downloads section?  Assuming this is
correct, I assume I should open another ticket with Savannah support to have
that done?

Thanks,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4371>