[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of Capture Defense

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of Capture Defense
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:39:43 -0400

Hello.

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:11:16PM -0500, Edgar Bering wrote:
> Mr Wieseler:
>
> I was under the impression that the Capture Defense project was closed
> after the project leader didn't organize anything and then left in a
> fit of rage and cut off all contact with the rest of us. I had no idea
> it was still active.

The email address the admin of the project registred at Savannah
is now dead. So no change for us to connect him. :-/

> I apologize for wasting your time, and do not mind if you remove the
> project as I have backup of anything significant.

All right.

> I do however suggest that you contact any
> other members of the project that may still be
> active and get their opinions.

Of course. The message I send to you was cc'ed to everybody in the project-list.
We will wait for any response of them until we'll remove the project.

Thank you for your fast reply.
Sebastian Wieseler