[Savannah-register-public] [task #4494] Submission of Campain Generator

From: Elias Pschernig
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4494] Submission of Campain Generator for Wesnoth
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:47:54 +0000

Thank you. I updated the submission to use "Unix" now as target platform,
since in fact, the program should run on all Unix systems (including
GNU/Linux). I assume you will inform me if this again is a bad choice of
wording.

And the updated submission also has a link to more proper sources now.

That is, I can't figure out how to update the submission, if I click the
provided link, it complains that the project name is already taken when I try
to (re-)submit. So I just put it here:

---
The project aims to be a Campaign Generator for the game Battle for Wesnoth,
which also is hosted here at savannah. It will allow to create campaigns and
scenarios, and possibly later also maps, events, units and more - all without
having to learn the internal description language. It will run at least on
Unix systems (e.g. GNU/Linux), OSX and Windows. It is written in python,
using wxpython for the graphical user interface.

As requested, here is a link to the current (not working) sourcecode, packed
into a .tgz archive.

http://allefant.sf.net/wesnoth/campgen.tgz

All source files have the GPL header, and the complete GPL is distributed
alongside the sources.

Savannah services which we plan to use is CVS, so collaboration gets much
easier, and the file hosting for distribution of the program.
---

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4494>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah