Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4629] Submission of LASH - Lin

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4629] Submission of LASH - Linux Audio Session Handler
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:46:28 +0200

Hello Dave Robillard.

 <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4629>

Apparently I don't have the permissions to do so.  Sorry if replying to
this address is inappropriate.

Seems like we have got a problem with the tracker. Can you help us fixing it and then we go on with your registration? :-/

Can yoou please point me to the URI where the error occours?
And what is the exactly error message?
Or what else did you do?

And is the "Privacy" on the tracker item set to "Public"?
Did you logged on?

Thanks for helping us fixing the bug.
Regards,

Sebastian Wieseler

--
| kickino.org || savannah.gnu.org || gnu.org || forkbomb.ch |