[Savannah-register-public] [task #4664] Submission of daDrill - The grap

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4664] Submission of daDrill - The graphical BibTeX browser
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:05:36 +0000

Hello.

Please include a COPYING file in your project.
You can get one from:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

And your images/README locks strange. Are you the copyright holder of the
page-back.png and did you released it under the GPL?

If not, you can avoid confusing about it while removing the whole GPL header
of the README file.
Just write down the copyright and license information of this one file.

"This product includes images from CorelDRAW (R) 8 which are
protected under the copyright laws of the U.S., Canada and
elsewhere.  Used under license."

Who is the copyright holder of this image - say it explicitly.
Under which license am I (the users in general of course) allowed to use it?
Is this license a free software license or a non-free license?

[ If you include later some of your own pictures/images in this directory,
you can include the GPL license header again, of course. It looks okay for
your own pictures - but as I described not only for (a) picture(s) not owned
by you ]

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4664>