[Savannah-register-public] [task #4612] Submission of Project Gutenberg

From: MG Stough
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4612] Submission of Project Gutenberg Distributed Proofreade
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:57:43 +0000

Question 1:  When you say 'Greek' and 'Roman' in the Other Software Required
List, are you speaking of Language Packs or are you speaking of Type Face
Fonts?

Question 2:  Are you planning to port to Windows?  I am asking out of
professional curiosity.  Although I am a total SuSe Linux devotee, I realize
that many professionals are still locked in to the Windows XP mode [ie-> The
ITS people here at the institution where I work ordered me to take NOVELL
SuSe Linux 9.x off of my office box, as it was "making the network vulnerable
to viruses."  So, I work in XP with only one desktop and a lot of artifact
clutter to deal with while I am at the office.]

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

MG Stough

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4612>