[Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:08:26 +0000

Follow-up Comment #12:

---> Philipp wrote: <---

Hi Sebastina, I've been on holiday... Unfortunaltey it is not possible to
replace the gif images with png's for the reason of there might be a usage in
Mac Internet Explorer and PC Internet Explorer. So I just take the normal GPL
until the gif Patent is going down.... I'm sorry for that but it wqould'nt
work. I also can take Jpg but it looks ugly :)

I think, if theres a solution reachable, i have to start a new Project on
Savannah. Till this time I can see a working solution for the most used
Browser on Earth without using Javascript which I would not use.

Anyway, Thx for your Patience.

Best regards,

Philipp

P.S:
by the way: Im not able to answer your messages the normal way by pressing
"answer" in outlook. See the errors :

<--- End of forwarded message --->

Hey Philipp. :-)

At first, address@hidden bounces all mails. ;-) Use the tracker,
not the mail(s).

At second, if you cannot use PNG/JPG instead of GIF we had to reject your
project because of this reason.

Nevertheless, feel free to re-submit your project again when you g{o,e}t free
of patents. :-)

Regards and nice weekend,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4406>