[Savannah-register-public] re[19]:

From: Merrill Horn
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] re[19]:
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:25:32 +0500

"Yes, yes,»she said impatiently. in 1888 not at all Do you need a more graphic warning, Paul-baby?

"By the sound o»ye coat a-drippin»out there in the entry, ye nairly drowned between the sheds and the hoose! He scanned it quickly, then handed it back. Then I am going into my room. "I don't know what you mean. "Okay — if I write this novel for you, will you let me go when it's done? He did not want to look at the typewriter and for awhile resisted, but at last his eyes rolled helplessly toward it. "By the sound o»ye coat a-drippin»out there in the entry, ye nairly drowned between the sheds and the hoose! may close