[Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reis

From: patrick camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reiserfs support
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:09:36 +0000

Hi,

We are currently looking for further informations about your project. The
project's name is 'libreisefs' and the tarball you point to us is called
'progsreiserfs'.

Could you clarify the situation ??

Also the ftp://namesys.com/pub URL doesn't work right now.

Please could you point some direct URL for lib_reiserfs and libdal (and even
libaal) so that we can check for GNU GPL compliance.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5280>

  Message posté via/par Savannah