[Savannah-register-public] [task #5178] Submission of majilux : serveur

From: louere
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5178] Submission of majilux : serveur de clients légers pour
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:55:08 +0000

Gnu/Linux distribution in the form of CD-Live, intended to be installed on
hard disk in order to provide a thin-client server.

Our goal: To join together a whole of free educational software. To offer a
simple way to install a GNU/Linux system in French, starting from CD-Live
based on the Debian-Sarge distribution.

To centralize the applications, and the software on a thin-client server. To
allow obsolete computers or of low capacity to connect to it.

the web site :
www.majilux.org
there is very few source code to show because all the job is in the
configuration of the live-cd itself. All the source-code is here :
ftp.abuledu.org/contribs/terminix.gz
ftp.abuledu.org/contribs/comptix.gz

The object of our request is especially a space ftp. Between 3 or 4 Iso
images of 700 Mo are envisaged.

Best regards
Jean-Louis Louër

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5178>