[Savannah-register-public] [task #5295] Submission of C++ Internet Proto

From: patrick camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5295] Submission of C++ Internet Protocol Routing Software for the Masses
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:05:00 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     40% => 70%

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hi Alex,

Unfortunaly, we don't have svn working at Savannah.

Additionaly, we do not allow the mirring or source redundancy on Savannah.

With thoses two bad new do you still want your project to be hosted at
Savannah ??

Best regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5295>

  Message posté via/par Savannah