[Savannah-register-public] [task #5298] Submission of FTH Forth Scriptin

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5298] Submission of FTH Forth Scripting
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:01:57 +0000

Hello.

Please note that this is not the GNU Evaluation. This is the Savannah
evaluation, to check whether your project complies with the Savannah hosting
rules
(a subset of the GNU Evaluation policies), and get a place to host your
project.
If you are approved at Savannah and want to be part of GNU, then we usually
approve your project as non-GNU and forward your submission to the GNU Eval
team.

If you do not want to host your project here, but want to have your project
evaluated by the GNU Eval team, then you only need to write to
address@hidden

I would prefer to close your registration on this point. Please write the GNU
Eval Team because of your inclusion in the GNU project. If you'll get accept,
you can re-register here and skip your SF account, but if not ..... keep the
SF account.

But I cannot approve your project as nonGNU here, while you run your SF
project there, too....

Would you accept?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5298>