[Savannah-register-public] [task #5399] Submission of Gregblog CMS

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5399] Submission of Gregblog CMS
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:50:21 +0000

Hi

None of your source files contain any copyright headers. They contain free
software statments, and permission to copy statements but none of them
contain any copyright statement.

>From http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html:

"The copyright notice should include the year in which you finished preparing
the release (so if you finished it in 1998 but didn't post it until 1999, use
1998). You should add the proper year for each release: for example,
"Copyright 1998, 1999 Linda Jones" if some versions were finished in 1998 and
some were finished in 1999. If several people have helped write the code, use
all their names."

Please also see
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more
information about this. It is important that you include these notices
correctly.

Secondly, a few of your copyrightable files are still missing legal headers.
Please add these, like the others.

Finally, until you have got FSF copyright papers sorted out. will we set the
project type as nonGNU. We can change it if your project becomes official GNU
software.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such