[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5922] Submission of Web programmin

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5922] Submission of Web programming as it should be
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:36:31 +0200

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
I approved your project.

  Thanks. You seem to become more efficient every day :-).

PS: is it remotely similar to http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/ ?

Yes, remotely. It's more ambitious (trying to eliminate HTTP servers and where appropriate the entire use of HTTP, supporting server<->server services, and using orthogonal persistence), without particular emphasis on OO, and using Scheme instead of Common Lisp. I knew it, but thanks for the link. I essentially want to experiment; little exists as of now, and I don't want to waste your time talking about vaporware.

  Bye,

--
Luca Saiu