[Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest G

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest Group Time Series
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:12:30 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't able to get my mail this week.

You have not answered the questions from comment #4 in this tracker about the
free OS and the new name (which you originally requested! :-) ). Please answer
them. We cannot approve your project until you do.

Secondly, please include a verbatim copy of the GNU GPL in your tarballs, as
a file named 'COPYING'. (Again, as per comment #4)

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such