[Savannah-register-public] [task #5929] Submission of Amathyst

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5929] Submission of Amathyst
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:21:24 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Andy,

I'm currently reviewing your submission and found a few problems which are
described below.

First of all, after a quick search on the net I found out that REALbasic is
not Free Software. This basically means that there is a dependency to
proprietary software in your project and we cannot accept it for hosting on
GNU Savannah. However, you mentioned re-writing it in C, which again would
make hosting possible from that point of view.
Note that it is mandatory for your project to not have any non-free
dependencies in order to be hosted on Savannah. If you do have a completly
free (as in freedom) version available I'd like you to contact us again.
I'll let you reply before closing this tracker item.

Second thing, we'd really like you to use 'GNU/Linux' when addressing the
operating system known to the most people as 'Linux'. Please see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html for more information on this
topic.

Please use the tracker to reply to this comment. The whole registration
process is web-driven and hence emails probably won't reach us ever. An URL
to the item can be found below.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5929>