[Savannah-register-public] [task #5986] Submission of Boston GNU/Linux u

From: Christian Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5986] Submission of Boston GNU/Linux user group and BinaryFr
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:12:31 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

== REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION ==

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8839>

== REGISTRATION DETAILS ==

Full Name:
----------
  *Boston GNU/Linux user group and BinaryFr*

System Group Name:
-----------------
  *binaryfreedom2*

Type:
-----
  GUG

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  Hi, first of all sorry for my English I am a Spanish speaker...
I summited this a month or two a go and I got a email saying that I needed to
get my project aproved and listed on the fsf site..
I responded that indeed I have it there.. but never got a response..
here is the link:
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html
is the only one in boston.. that is us.
the link there points to:
http://www.binaryfreedom.info
that is us :-)
we have an active mail list and we finish moving from been a GNU/Linux user
group to be a FreeSoftware/GNU/Linux list oriented more in the promotion and
advocazy of Free Software.
We will really apreciate to be able to oficialy be part of savannah with
other related groups.

Other Software Required:
  Free Software in general

Other Comments:
  in the IRC #gpl  channel at the beggining there was some confusion in why
we decided to name our group binaryfreedom... some people were confused with
the name, till we explained that the name represents digital, ones and ceros
as digital life, passion for a binary age, NOT software in binary form...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5986>