[Savannah-register-public] [task #5914] Submission of GNUSchool

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5914] Submission of GNUSchool
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:01:28 +0000

Follow-up Comment #6:

Hi Peter,

as I have promised earlier today I've just reviewed your tarball.
Everything looks fine so far, however, we would like you to include licensing
information for binary files in your tarball (ie. images) and I would
personally recommend renaming the GPL.txt file to COPYING.

However, as everything else looks fine I'll go ahead and approve your
submission. You will receive an automated email containing instructions on
how to use your Savannah account in the next few minutes.

Please keep in mind to at least add licensing information for the binary
files in your package before uploading them to Savannah though.

Regards,

Stephan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5914>