[Savannah-register-public] [task #5913] Submission of AntTweakBar

From: Philippe Decaudin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5913] Submission of AntTweakBar
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:19:26 +0000

Hi,

I have released a modified version
Package: http://www.antisphere.com/Tools/AntTweakBar/AntTweakBar?v
Web: http://www.antisphere.com/Wiki/tools:anttweakbar

Following your points:

1: References to Linux are changed to GNU/Linux.

2: For the library, except the standard C lib, the only dependency is OpenGL
(libGL), I have forgotten to mention it.

3: Short license added (notice similar to the one found on top of the zlib
source files).

4: Copyright added.

5: I prefer to maintain one zip-ball with both sources and binaries for both
platforms (size of the package is not big and it saves me time to do only one
package; binaries may allow users to try the library and examples without
recompile it, depending on their config).

6: The GNU/Linux and Windows versions are identical. I will continue to
maintain the GNU/Linux version. The windows version is not favoured.

Regards,

Philippe

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5913>

  Message posté via/par Savannah