[Savannah-register-public] [task #5928] Submission of Manual del usuario

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5928] Submission of Manual del usuario de GNU Emacs
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:08:52 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi,

I'm reviewing your project.

Sorry for the huge delay, this is a lack of organisation from our part.

Voting is used to track which bugs or wishlist are most wanted by users in
regular projects - it isn't used in this meta-project. Sorry for the
confusion. We probably need a way to desactivate it per-project.

First, I would like to ask you if you checked with the Emacs developers about
including your work directly in the Emacs repository. This may be the best way
to keep track of the evolution of the original Emacs manual. If you think that
is not a good idea, there's no problem with setting up a separate account.

About the copyright notices: current I only see the original copyright
notices from the Emacs manual.

Copyright for work done on Emacs is usually transfered to the FSF. Did you do
so? If yes, then everything is already correct. If not, you need to add your
own copyright notices, to indicate that you changes the version, and who did.
Check http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html to
know how to write copyright notices.

Are you sure your project needs to patch Emacs? Maybe you should discuss with
the Texinfo developers to see how you can best install this translation
alongside the original manual :)

Please answer these questions and we'll check your submission again asap.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5928>