[Savannah-register-public] [task #6856] Submission of Wej Embeddable Web

From: Noah Rankins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6856] Submission of Wej Embeddable Web Server
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:30:30 +0000

I changed the license to include my name. The JAR is in the same place.

The problem with GNU inclusion is that it is a web server _library_, and not
an actual web server. I could possibly wrap the library as an executable and
call it GNU HANG, but it would lose most of its purpose, as well as being yet
another Apache competitor. And considering the problems of Java on a free
software platform, it would probably be of little use to people. But I may be
wrong...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6856>