[Savannah-register-public] [task #6626] Submission of Graphical User Int

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6626] Submission of Graphical User Interface for Shell Script
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:51:40 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

First, please accept our apologies for the delay you are facing.

Savannah exists to provide resources and time to developers writing Free
Software that can be used without the need to ask permission from proprietary
software vendor.

However, your project has 2 proprietary dependencies:

- it runs under SunOS (instead of GNU/Linux or OpenSolaris)

- it uses Motif (instead of LessTif or other libraries such as Gtk+)

When you get free of those dependencies, feel free to resubmit your project.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6626>