[Savannah-register-public] [task #6707] Submission of ksseq

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6707] Submission of ksseq
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:04:46 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%
             Assigned to:                    None => tizzef

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Please accept our applogies for the delay you are facing.

Unfortunatly, the URL that you gave us is no longer available. Could you
point me another URL ??

Cheers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6707>

  Message posté via/par Savannah